Posted by Helen Steidinger on Fri, Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
Do you like using to-do lists? When it comes to lead generation, it can be critically important to have list in order to stay on top of it all.It is funny because I really do like using list for my to-do’s, but I seldom do! I just don’t take the time to make the list… Isn’t that crazy.When things are hectic, you can waste a lot of time by just “not taking the time to do the important things first!” I might have a solution for you!In my last trip to the book store, I ran across the book, The One Minute To-Do List by Michael Linenberger. In this book, he writes about how to “quickly get your chaos completely under control.” On the back it says, “If you feel overwhelmed by too much to do, get this book!”It is a quick read… although I haven’t read it completely yet… I have started implementing his ideas!Here is a great little tool! It is free on his website: http://www.toodledo.com/You can add tasks, set due dates, mark tasks urgent, create multiple lists, prioritize your tasks, and STAY ON TOP OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!Please give this handy little tool a try. It is an easy sign-up, and the free version is very user friendly and helpful.Getting back to the “Lead Generation To-do List,” here are some helpful hints:
- Break down your list into categories (ie Initial Prospecting, Followup, etc.)
- Inside each category be specific about your task (don’t be too broad because it will never get checked off the list!)
- Try not to have more than five critical items at one time
- Put due dates on all your items
- Use Michael Linenberger’s tool! It will really help: http://www.toodledo.com/
Call us at (815) 692-3710 or email us here if we can help your lead generation in any way!