Do you use a lead generation company to help with your marketing?
Most businesses need to generate leads… some how, some way… Many try to find the time to do it themselves… but then, who is responsible? Marketing? Sales? Good question.
One option is to outsource to lead generation companies. The problem is… what company? Who can do what we need them to do? Who can we trust?
Before you even start looking, here are some key things to consider:
- Exactly what do you want to outsource? Tele-marketing? Cold-calling? Print? Website Traffic? Social Media?
- Know your lead… do you have it defined? Here are some Know-Your-Lead tips on defining your lead:
- What are your goals for this venture? Are they quantifiable? Five leads? 20,000 visitors?
- What is the time frame you are willing to invest in the venture? Most lead generation takes time… it doesn’t happen overnight.
- Are your goals realistic for the time frame?
- Make sure you have all the answers to these questions. Then, our suggestion is to check with other companies you know. See who they use for outsourcing… are they happy?
- Make sure they are outsourcing the same types of services you would be looking for… as some companies are good at certain functions and not at others – even though they may say they offer all of them.
- Referrals are the best way to feel comfortable with the outsourcing process. The more confidence you have in the company that is referring you, the better the chance that the company will be what they say they are!
Good luck and let us know if we can help you in any way.